All three of them smiling! That's awesome. Erik says we should start a tradition where Trent and Eddie have to be in the Easter bunny pictures until their kids have kids. :)
Hey Erika, I'm glad you found my blog. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you and your family. Your girls are so big now, and I didn't even know you had a little boy. How awesome!!! How are you liking it there? Any plans of moving back here? When do your parents get home? I actually don't even know where they ended up going. Looks like some place tropical.
Great picture. My kids wouldn't go near the Easter bunny. I tried to get them to take a picture at our ward party, and they were not having it. A great picture of all of them! How are you doing?
7 comments:
Oh, how cute! I love the pictures of them on the teeter totter, too:)
All three of them smiling! That's awesome. Erik says we should start a tradition where Trent and Eddie have to be in the Easter bunny pictures until their kids have kids. :)
Everybody's happy and so cute! And I bet you didn't even have to bribe them.
I can't believe that they are all smiling! The picture is so cute:-)
That is a great picture. What beautiful, happy kids.
Hey Erika, I'm glad you found my blog. I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you and your family. Your girls are so big now, and I didn't even know you had a little boy. How awesome!!! How are you liking it there? Any plans of moving back here? When do your parents get home? I actually don't even know where they ended up going. Looks like some place tropical.
Great picture. My kids wouldn't go near the Easter bunny. I tried to get them to take a picture at our ward party, and they were not having it. A great picture of all of them! How are you doing?
Post a Comment