It's been a long time since I have posted a Flashback Friday. I found this picture and I couldn't resist. This picture has seen better days. I recently found it after years of hibernation. This picture was taken back on October 11, 1996. How do I know the exact date you ask? This was the day that Trent and I had our first kiss. It is also his little brother's birthday. Trent and I met the year before at Ricks College. We hung out every now and then, but only in groups, never alone. Finally on this particular day all stars were aligned and he kissed me. Thus began our relationship. We broke up a few times after that, but in April 1997 he drove my friend Heather and I to Las Vegas of all places and it was there that we realized that we loved each other and never wanted to let go. So sweet:)
Where it all began.
6 comments:
That is a cute picture! You are smiling from ear to ear! Must have been a good kiss;-)
The beginning of an eternal friendship! And look at all the great things that have happened in the last 10+ years.
Wow, I can't believe how much you guys still looks the same today. Too cute.
You two haven't even aged! You look the same. I love this picture! You guys look extremely happy!
It's so funny that you just decided to do Flashback Friday again because just yesterday, I was thinking I should do the same thing. :)
Ahh, you guys are as cute as when you were first married! Loved being newleywed couple neighbors with you guys. Your kids are adorable! Hopefully our paths will meet up again!
Post a Comment