Saturday, May 30, 2009

Way To Go Ladybugs!

Last weekend Ashlyn had her soccer party. It was a lot of fun. We went over to a teammates house and swam in her pool and ate dinner. After all the fun was done the girls received their trophies and team pictures. Ashlyn was so excited to get her first trophy. She has such a wonderful season. She started off very timid, but by the end she was very good. She was quite the defender and she even scored 5 goals. We were so proud of her. She had so much fun and can't wait to play again.

Ashlyn is so proud of her trophy.
Their team cake looked as good as it tasted.
Here is the team after the party.
And finally, the team picture. Yes I am in the picture. I was able to be the assistant coach this year. Ashlyn loved having me there helping. It was a lot of fun, but I think I would rather just be a soccer mom next time.

5 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

Congratulations, Ashlyn, on a fantastic soccer season. You've made great progress and had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you play next year.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, She looks so cute and grown up! Its fun to watch them grow!

Trista said...

Way to go, Ashlyn! I love being a soccer mom. And football and basketball and softball and little league and volleyball and..... Great job, Ladybugs!

ETCK said...

She is so cute. It's great that she loves it so much and was able to get out of her comfort zone a little. I can't wait to watch her play sometime.

Heidi said...

Looks like they had a wonderful team, and soccer season! She is very cute in her picture!