Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just love this guy!

Blake is almost 8 months old. He is just the best baby ever. Of course he cries and makes messes and whines for his mamma, but it never seems to bother me. He is just too cute and too sweet. If I am ever sad or overwhelmed, I just look at my baby and I feel better. I just love this kid!
He loves to be outside. Here he is cheering for Ashlyn at her soccer game.
We were having a little fun this afternoon and here is the result.

9 comments:

ETCK said...

That video is hilarious!!! He does seem to be a VERY good baby. I love him so much and wish I could see him more often. He's so dang cute! I can't get enough of him.

Vic and Jan said...

SO CUTE! He has real empathy for others. If someone else is sad, he is sad too. We can't wait to be with him. Six more months!

Ruth said...

Oh, that is too cute!

Melinda said...

Erika,
Cute, cute, cute! It would be fun if you were here in Utah and maybe our two boys could play! Dallin is almost six months and it would be fun to see how he reacts to someone his same size! Oh, by the way, I got the tractor cake pan at Michael's. Do you have those down there?

Shelley said...

That pictures is too cute of him with food all over his face. I'm glad he is such a good baby.

Goff family said...

That video is so cute! Don't you just love being a mom! I am going to miss the baby stage. Time is going too fast and I just want it to freeze! We miss you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Trent! His talent is making Blake cry. Just kidding. He is adorable and it's amazing that he can pick up on emotions like that so young.

Sara said...

Sooo Cute! Little Blake is a stud in his sunglasses and that video is adorable:)

Cari Payne said...

The video is hilarious! He is so Stinkin Cute! Hopefully someday I will get my little boy..We will see only one more shot..4 kids is enough for me! Take care girl and enjoy him while he is still little because then all the boy fun happens..like jumping off the walls and throwing things! LOL