Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1 Year Down - 6 Months To Go

My parents are the most amazing people on earth. I love them so much. We are a very close family despite the fact that we each live in different states or countries right now. My parents have been serving a mission in Bermuda for the past year. Not being able to see my parents or give them hugs for the past year has been trying, but I have to say that thanks to modern technology it has been a lot easier than when they served in Ukraine 4 years ago. I am so proud of my parents and the sacrifices that they have made for the gospel and for me. They have always been the best examples to me and I appreciate that more now than ever before. Because of them, I know what kind of parent I want to be and how I want to raise my children. Because of them, I was able to develop my own testimony of our gospel. And, because of them, I know how to love unconditionally. I love you Mom and Dad. 6 more months to go!

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

You are absolutely the very best! See you in six months.

ETCK said...

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!