Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom

I love my mom so much. She has always been an inspiration in my life. I was listening to a song on the radio the other day by Celine Dion and I couldn't help but think of my mom. Here are some of the lyrics to the song.

Because You Loved Me
You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you
You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'cuz you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me
You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you
Mom I love you so much. You are my inspiration. I am so thankful that we can have the relationship that we do. You are my best friend. I am definitely blessed because you loved me! Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
And to all of you out there who have sacrificed so much to become mothers or are preparing yourselves to be the best mothers you can, I hope your day is a beautiful one. Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

ETCK said...

By your last comment, I'll assume you've included me. Thanks. I'm so glad I have Mom, Liisa and you to emulate. You three are INCREDIBLE mothers and I really admire you all.

Taylor family said...

Of course I was referring to you. I was referring to you specifically. You are going to be a great mom. I can't wait for the day!

Vic and Jan said...

And the same back to you. I and the world are better because of you. You have influenced MY life for good and I am a better person because of you. Thank you! I love you so much!!!