Blake was born 8 1/2 months ago. It has been the fastest 8 1/2 months I have ever experienced. I was very nervous about having the third child. Everyone had told me that it would be so hard and that I would never recover. I do not dispute the fact that it is hard and it is a juggling act, but having Blake has made me happier and probably a better mom overall. We were so excited to have our baby boy. Blake has a smile on his face pretty much all day. He now makes funny faces at us and loves to laugh at his sisters. He is just starting to crawl and hopefully his first teeth will break through soon. In fact the only time he has been fussy is the past few weeks while his teeth have been coming in. Whenever I am having a bad day, or I am stressed to the max, I just pick up my bundle of joy and it all goes away. When Blake is tired I put him in his bed and he usually falls right asleep. I just can't express in words how much I appreciate having Blake's little spirit in our home. People say, "Oh just wait until he's a toddler." I agree, but by that time Avery won't be in her 'terrible threes' anymore, so it should be okay:) I love my little 'Bubby' so much and I can't wait to watch him grow up. I am forever a 'Blaker girl'. I love you Bubby.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, May 15, 2009
I Love Being A Mom - part 3
I love being a mom for many reasons, but the newest reason keeps me smiling around the clock. That reason is Blake.
Blake was born 8 1/2 months ago. It has been the fastest 8 1/2 months I have ever experienced. I was very nervous about having the third child. Everyone had told me that it would be so hard and that I would never recover. I do not dispute the fact that it is hard and it is a juggling act, but having Blake has made me happier and probably a better mom overall. We were so excited to have our baby boy. Blake has a smile on his face pretty much all day. He now makes funny faces at us and loves to laugh at his sisters. He is just starting to crawl and hopefully his first teeth will break through soon. In fact the only time he has been fussy is the past few weeks while his teeth have been coming in. Whenever I am having a bad day, or I am stressed to the max, I just pick up my bundle of joy and it all goes away. When Blake is tired I put him in his bed and he usually falls right asleep. I just can't express in words how much I appreciate having Blake's little spirit in our home. People say, "Oh just wait until he's a toddler." I agree, but by that time Avery won't be in her 'terrible threes' anymore, so it should be okay:) I love my little 'Bubby' so much and I can't wait to watch him grow up. I am forever a 'Blaker girl'. I love you Bubby.
Blake was born 8 1/2 months ago. It has been the fastest 8 1/2 months I have ever experienced. I was very nervous about having the third child. Everyone had told me that it would be so hard and that I would never recover. I do not dispute the fact that it is hard and it is a juggling act, but having Blake has made me happier and probably a better mom overall. We were so excited to have our baby boy. Blake has a smile on his face pretty much all day. He now makes funny faces at us and loves to laugh at his sisters. He is just starting to crawl and hopefully his first teeth will break through soon. In fact the only time he has been fussy is the past few weeks while his teeth have been coming in. Whenever I am having a bad day, or I am stressed to the max, I just pick up my bundle of joy and it all goes away. When Blake is tired I put him in his bed and he usually falls right asleep. I just can't express in words how much I appreciate having Blake's little spirit in our home. People say, "Oh just wait until he's a toddler." I agree, but by that time Avery won't be in her 'terrible threes' anymore, so it should be okay:) I love my little 'Bubby' so much and I can't wait to watch him grow up. I am forever a 'Blaker girl'. I love you Bubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I think the more kids you have, the faster time goes. Time is FLYING with Oakley. I don't know where it went. I understand how you feel with Blake!
I hope by the time we get home Blake won't have used up all his smiles and cuddles. I'm looking forward to them.
Is it really the 'final part'?
Sorry mom, I must clarify. It's not the final part of the family, just the final part of my segment for now. I did change the title so that I didn't confuse anyone else. Hopefully in a few years I will have another reason, but that is still up for debate:)
I knew what you meant by 'final part'. I was just trying to be funny. Three is a good number, though.
He is one of the cutest babies ever. And from what I've seen, one of the best! You got a really cute picture from Kiddie Kandids. The pose is adorable. Is he ever not smiling? :)
ahh, that is so cute! I love hearing positive things about motherhood, and about having 3. I was worried about the transition to 2 for that same reason. Everyone always saying that is hard. The transition has been way easier than I thought. The love we have for our own children makes everything that comes along with raising them, much more managable and of course, rewarding.
Post a Comment