Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look Who's Walking!!!

A week or so ago Blake finally realized that he could walk. He has been so stubborn and has not even wanted to try walking. Now when I set him down he actually walks to the nearest piece of furniture and grabs on. He still prefers crawling over walking, but at least we are making improvements. Trent and I laugh so hard every time he takes off because he looks just like a monkey holding his hands high above his head. His nickname, George, could not suit him better. Today I was outside with my preschool kids practicing our handwriting with sidewalk chalk and I was taking pictures when I noticed Blake start walking. The kids got very excited and you can even see Avery do her little happy dance in the background.So, here is the video I captured. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just adorable...I remember Noah doing the same thing...LOL!

Vic and Jan said...

How cute! I hope he won't run away when he sees us for the first time. Teach him to run and give his grandma and grandpa a BIG hug. We'll see you all next month.

Heidi said...

That is fantastic! I love how his hands are up in the air... so cute:-)

Sara said...

How sweet:) He's growing up so fast! Congrats to Ashlyn for being student of the week! I'm sure her teacher loves having a sweet girl like her in her classroom!