Anyway, the real reason for the post was to show off my new hair cut. I chopped my hair a few weeks ago. Actually 2 days after my last post. It's really short and it's taking some getting used to, especially in the back, but I still love it. The back of my hair is shorter than the front. It's pretty much a slight A-line hair cut that is stacked in the back. It's fun and sassy which is what I was going for. It takes me forever to fix in the mornings, but that will get better as time goes on. Here's a picture that I took of the front of my hair. I don't know why I'm not smiling:) More pictures will come soon.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Friday, October 30, 2009
I Did It!
This is the longest it has ever been between posts on my blog. Things have been crazy here at our house. It seems as though we are all waiting in line to get sick. Once our turn is over we get back in the back of the line and wait for our turn again. Luckily Trent has escaped it all, so far.
Anyway, the real reason for the post was to show off my new hair cut. I chopped my hair a few weeks ago. Actually 2 days after my last post. It's really short and it's taking some getting used to, especially in the back, but I still love it. The back of my hair is shorter than the front. It's pretty much a slight A-line hair cut that is stacked in the back. It's fun and sassy which is what I was going for. It takes me forever to fix in the mornings, but that will get better as time goes on. Here's a picture that I took of the front of my hair. I don't know why I'm not smiling:) More pictures will come soon.
Anyway, the real reason for the post was to show off my new hair cut. I chopped my hair a few weeks ago. Actually 2 days after my last post. It's really short and it's taking some getting used to, especially in the back, but I still love it. The back of my hair is shorter than the front. It's pretty much a slight A-line hair cut that is stacked in the back. It's fun and sassy which is what I was going for. It takes me forever to fix in the mornings, but that will get better as time goes on. Here's a picture that I took of the front of my hair. I don't know why I'm not smiling:) More pictures will come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute, cute! Can't wait to see it in person.
Super cute! My mom has the same cut (no that doesn't make your cut old it makes her very stylish for her age :) One thing I could recommend for styling purposes...a really great straigtener (like a chi!) I don't even bother to blow dry anymore because it takes time and effort. Once it dries I use the straigtener and in 5 minutes its perfect! Good luck!
It's so cute, i love it!! Makes me want to cut mine again:)
Hi Erika, It's so embarassing that I don't know how to leave comments yet, but I'm going to try! :) I LOVE your haircut! It looks just like Kayla's, and it's super-cute! I'm so excited for your family that your parents will be home soon! I can't wait to see them. Hope your kids feel better soon. Miss you tons! xo's!!!
Looks great!!!You're making me want short hair cut.
You are so cute! I love your hair!
I LOVE it!!! I know you might think I have been a flake lately, but I have no computer and have not had one for two months now. I am borrowing Shawn's work laptop right now just to do some church stuff and thought I better check my friend's blogs. We miss you!
Again, I love it. You look amazing!
Post a Comment