Trent and I at a Mariners game in 2000. This is the "I didn't really do anything to my hair" look.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
To Cut Or Not To Cut
For those of you who have known me since I was little you will remember me with long blond hair. For those of you who have known me for only the past 3 years you probably think of me as the girl with long blond hair. Some of you have been around me enough to remember that brief period of time where I had short hair. Lately I have felt as though I look the same as I did in high school, just bigger and older. I want something new. So, I have been contemplating for a long time whether or not I should cut my hair again. Here are some pictures that I found of it short. Keep in mind these pictures are old and I wouldn't necessarily style my hair this way again:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
If you feel like you should cut it then do it. I have always had long hair. I have only "cut" it twice in my life. i was looking at pictures and decided that I have looked the same forever!!! Back in March I cut off enough to donate to locks for love. I haven't regretted it and I know that I can always grow it out again.
Your face is so gorgeous that no matter what you do, you'll look great. With all the weight you've lost you should do it! I think it'll look awesome. When
I lose the weight, that's the first thing I would do! Plus, I love the comment ur friend made about donating it.
Well if you ask me you are no way a frumpy Mom. The last time I saw you, you looked great! My vote is grow it out super long. Then chop about 20 inches off and donate it:) Just teasing. Although your hair looks great short, I vote to keep it and get a new style just to mix it up a bit (can you tell I miss my long hair).
My vote is to go for it short! A change is always good. Or you could just rearrange the furniture in your bedroom to fill that need.
If you do it, I'll do it:)LOL. I've been contemplating the same thing for a year now! I think it looks cute short in your pictures. My problem is I have an idea of what I want mine to look like short, and then I'd get it cut and probably cry:) You're gorgeous regardless, so I'd say, Just do it:)
I vote to cut it. Just do it soon so you'll know how to style it for pictures. It'll always grow out if you don't like it. You could also just change the color up a little bit if you don't want to cut it.
I say cut it! Just remember that it may take longer to do IF you do cut it. At least that is my experience after I cut my long hair... I could no longer just dry it and leave it. I now have to curl it(almost every day) AND it will always grow back if you don't like it:-) either way you are beautiful!
I totally think you should cut it! You look cute with short hair.
Post a Comment