Thursday, November 5, 2009

Today Is A Happy, Happy Day!

Tonight my parents will be sleeping in their own bed for the first time in 18 months. They arrive home this evening after a year and a half in Bermuda. I am so blessed to have such wonderful parents who give of themselves and sacrifice so much for the Lord. I love you Mom and Dad. Even though we won't see them until Thanksgiving I am so happy that they will be home and safe with their dog Baylee by their side.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS SO EXCITING!!!! I'm so glad you will be able to see them in just a few weeks.

JennyJ said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited that they are coming back today!!! Please tell them "Welcome Home" for us!They are amazing examples for me. I'm so happy for you all!!! xoxo

ETCK said...

I can't wait to see them. It's been a long time and I wish you didn't have to wait a couple more weeks.

Lisa said...

That is so awesome. I hope you have a joyful reunion with your parents.

Vic and Jan said...

We're home safe and sound. There's lots to do to unpack and get the house and maybe the yard back in order before we travel to see the rest of the family. It will be so exciting to have the entire family together for Christmas!