Back to the reason for my post. Ashlyn has been losing teeth like crazy. She has now lost 6 teeth! Her 4 bottom and 2 top baby teeth are gone. I took this picture a few days after the 2nd top tooth fell out and the permanent one had already started growing in. At first I thought she looked like some sort of monster and she would growl at us to make us laugh, but now I think she looks absolutely adorable.
"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Ashlyn's Teeth
I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since my last post. We have been so busy, but not really in a good way. I got super sick, and when I say super sick, I mean the worst I can ever remember! I had a really bad case of strep throat and I felt like I had pneumonia too. Then Blake got sick. He has a narrow airway and anytime he gets even the tiniest cough his airway closes up and he can't breathe. We spent a night in the ER getting him all back to normal. So, we are hoping that in the next few days we will be completely back to normal. Being sick takes a lot out of someone. It's hard to perform even the easiest of tasks because the energy is gone. So, yesterday Trent said to Ashlyn, "Ashlyn, I don't like mommy's job. It's not very fun". He has been a great help, but I have to say that it makes me feel a little bit good inside knowing that for the past 2 weeks he has seen the house completely fall apart. At least he knows now what I do all day:)
Back to the reason for my post. Ashlyn has been losing teeth like crazy. She has now lost 6 teeth! Her 4 bottom and 2 top baby teeth are gone. I took this picture a few days after the 2nd top tooth fell out and the permanent one had already started growing in. At first I thought she looked like some sort of monster and she would growl at us to make us laugh, but now I think she looks absolutely adorable.
Back to the reason for my post. Ashlyn has been losing teeth like crazy. She has now lost 6 teeth! Her 4 bottom and 2 top baby teeth are gone. I took this picture a few days after the 2nd top tooth fell out and the permanent one had already started growing in. At first I thought she looked like some sort of monster and she would growl at us to make us laugh, but now I think she looks absolutely adorable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kids without teeth are so cute and Ashlyn is no exception. She is really growing up and is a beautiful girl. (Just like her mother)
I wish that we lived close still so I could have helped you when you were sick. :(
Ashlyn looks so cute and so grown up!
So cute! Love that toothless smile. Glad you are feeling better.
So sorry that everyone has been sick! I hope that you all feel better soon, and it doesn't come back!
I still can't believe that Ashlyn has lost 6 teeth! Cadence still has not lost any!
Being a sick mom is the hardest! I'm glad u r better and especially poor Blake! Ashlyn does look adorable in the picture:) oh an isn't it a great thing when they see that we aren't just sitting at home all day:)
Post a Comment