I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post, AGAIN! During the weeks since my last post I got strep throat again, but this time worse. When I finally began to recover Trent threw his back out and couldn't even walk. Now Blake is cutting 2 teeth and is miserable. When did life fly by and not take me with it? Now I'm trying to play catch up on my blog and my home.
Back in February Trent gave Blake his very first haircut. His hair was adorable and had some great curls, but they were only on the side of his head and they stuck straight out:) Trent decided it was time to cut those babies off.
"What's going on here and why is everyone looking at me?"
"Oh, that feels kind of nice."
"Okay, why are you still doing this to me?"
"Look at me, I'm so cute."
5 comments:
Ah he looks all grown up!
He is so cute! The first haircut is always the hardest! Did you save some of his hair to put in his baby book?
He's not a baby anymore. Where did the time go?
Aw, what a cute little guy.
He looks so grown up now! Where is the time going! We miss you guys! I hope you are all feeling better.
Post a Comment