I finally got a chance to go through the pictures from our trip to Montana. I had so many great pictures it was hard to choose what to post, so there might be a lot. One of our favorite things to do while we are visiting the grandparents is to play at the golf course. I've mentioned before that Trent's dad built a golf course on some of his land. It is such a beautiful place and we love spending time there. Blake was especially happy since he loves any game that has to do with a ball.
Blake with Grandpa Phil
Blake was not happy when I wouldn't let him golf with the big boys. He just couldn't understand why no one would let him hit their ball.![]() |
Blake hasn't quite learned golfers etiquette. I think Grandpa Phil almost had a heart attack when he saw the Cheetos falling to the ground. I did get them all picked up before they got crushed into the green.
Trent and Blake just hanging out while Trent played a round of golf.
Just a few of my favorite pictures of the golf course.
We always have so much fun in Montana playing on the golf course. While we were in Montana we were able to spend time with all the cousins too. Stay tuned for all the great pictures to come.






4 comments:
The course looks beautiful! I bet it's tons of fun out there!
how cute is that boy! he is so big
Your camera takes great pictures, or maybe it is just the beautiful scenery! Such a cute pic with Blake and Grandpa.
Next summer we want to go to Montana with you. Can we please, can we? It's so beautiful there and it would give us more time with the grandchildren.
Post a Comment