Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Dubs!

Today is my baby's birthday.  Blake, or as we call him, "The Dubs", is 2 years old!  I always say how I can't believe how fast time has flown, but I really can't.  He's no longer a baby, he's a toddler, and he sure does act like one:)  He has started talking a lot recently and if you ask him how old he is he will say "seven".  Blake is definitely "all boy".  He climbs and jumps on everything.  He pretends everything is a car, ball, or gun (which is strange since we don't even play with guns at our house).  Blake was sent to our family at the perfect time.  When I am stressed out, usually because of the other 2 kids, Blake is always there to make me smile.  I can't help but smile and be happy when he is around.  Don't get me wrong, he wears me out!  But, he does it in the sweetest way:)

Blake 1 1/2 years old
Blake's bear picture - 1 day old
1 year old
2 years old

5 comments:

ETCK said...

Happy Birthday Blake! You are such a cutie. We love you so much!!!

Vic and Jan said...

What a joy! Soon you'll have to screen his telephone calls from all the girls!

Anonymous said...

he is too cute! happy 2nd bday blake:)

Heidi said...

Can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by! He is such a cute boy! Happy Birthday to Blake!

Shelley said...

Erika, he is sooo cute! Happy birthday Blake. I love that you take pictures of them with a bear to measure their growth.