Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School 2010

Well, it's that time of year again.  Back to school season has come and gone.  We were all very excited and nervous at the same time.  Ashlyn started 2nd grade this year.  She met her teacher and absolutely loves her.  I'm really excited to see her progress this year.

Avery is officially in Pre-K this year.  She is so excited to be in preschool again.  This year she will be one of the oldest in the class. 
With Avery starting preschool it also meant that it was my first day of school.  I have been fortunate enough to teach her preschool class.  I absolutely love it and look forward to each day.


3 comments:

ETCK said...

They are growing up so fast! Blake will be in school before I know it. :)

Anonymous said...

you are such a cute teacher! makes me want to do preschool again...

Vic and Jan said...

The girls are at the funnest age. I remember so well when you were their age and enjoyed it so much! I bet you are even a better preschool teacher than Mrs. P and she was the best! I wish you were here.