Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Little Fishies

This summer we decided to put the girls in swim lessons with some of their friends.  They had both taken lessons back when they were 3 at the rec center, but never really learned much.  I was so impressed with what they learned in such a short amount of time.
Ashlyn is now officially a swimmer.  She doesn't need any type of floatation device.  She is confident and absolutely loves to swim.
Avery did such an amazing job.  I did not expect her to be able to swim across the width of the pool at all.  She is a little trooper and just went for it.  She really impressed me with her backstroke too.

I'm so proud of our little fishies.  I can't wait to swim again next summer.

1 comment:

Vic and Jan said...

How fun! Kids who live in Vegas need to know how to swim, for sure. We're proud of them too.