Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Montana - part 3

Only in the country will you see...
Okay, so this one isn't just found in the country, but in certainly doesn't happen at our house.
...Blake feeding horses.
...Having to stop for traffic (sheep that escaped along with 1 llama).  Being a "suburb gal" myself , I wasn't quite sure what to do, so thankfully a guy in a truck came about 5 minutes later and herded the sheep back into the field.
...Blake playing on the mower for the golf course.
...The kids on a tractor.
No roller coaster needed here, we have a tractor!
Ashlyn, Noah, and Peyton riding in the bucket of Grandpa Phil's tractor.

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

It's so great that the kids get to experience a little bit of country life. I wish we were there to see the fun they are having.

Trista said...

I loved all these pictures from your vacation. Can you believe I've been so swamped that this is the first I've had a chance to visit blogs lately? Since August our lives have been so crazy. Anyway, we love you guys and loved seeing you in Montana!