Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Trip to California - Avery's perspective

Me:  Avery, why were you so excited to go to California?
Avery:  I was so excited to build a big sand castle on the beach.
 Me:  What was your favorite part of the trip?
Avery:  When you carried me and ran up and down the beach splashing in the water.
 Me:  If you could go to California again, what would you want to do?
Avery:  I want to learn how to surf like Barbie.

4 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

What a sweetheart! I bet the girls beg for another trip to California next year.

Heidi said...

Very Cute post! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful time in Cali!

Shelley said...

Erika, she is seriously so cute! I love her little swim suit. She sounds like a little Mama's girl. Love that.

Goff family said...

I love the picture of you and Avery! You are stunning! My girls have been talking about your girls a lot lately! Must be time to have you visit again!?!