Halloween sure was a lot of fun this year. Ashlyn and Avery decided what they wanted to be for Halloween last year and didn't change their minds. We got Blake's costume the week of Halloween. Ashlyn was the perfect Dorthy, Avery was a fantastic little mean witch, and Blake was the cutest, scariest dinosaur around.
The kids got so much candy at our ward trunk-or-treat this year. I think we brought home more than we handed out!
This year we decided that the girls were old enough to design their own jack-o-lanterns. Instead of using pre-made patterns we let the kids draw on their pumpkins and Trent and I carved them. I think they turned out adorable. Trent and I agree that we will let them design their own pumpkins every year.
Blake is still too young to help with the pumpkin carving process, so he got to paint his very own tiny pumpkin.Halloween was so much fun this year, as it is every year. I tried to upload the picture of Trent's costume, but it wasn't working. He was a quarterback (he taped a giant quarter on his back). We were sad that he didn't win the costume contest:) Stay tuned because you don't want to miss the picture.
3 comments:
Halloween can be a very fun time of year for children and their parents. Glad your family had such a great time!
their costumes are so cute!
Wow, look how they've grown!! What beautiful kids :) Wish we were closer, miss the old days of hanging out with you guys. Hope you can make it out to Kauai sometime, we will treat you to some Kauai style Puka dogs, veggie of course , (at least for me and you!)
Post a Comment