2010 is a year that will go down in history for many reasons, but for me it will forever be known as the first year EVER that I did not get my picture taken with Santa. This year was the first year that only the cousins were in the picture. The men were very happy about this, but I have to say, it was a little bit emotional for me.
Trent and I have carried the tradition on to our own children. I can just picture Blake at age 21 sitting on Santa's lap:) I really like this particular picture. Ashlyn had a tough time with her smiles that day, but Blake's face is the best! Poor guy. This was about the 4th time we had sat him on Santa's lap. We gave him a sucker, but that didn't seem to help:)

3 comments:
Adorable!!!
Love Blake's face. So classic. What baby seriously.willingly goes and sits on a man's lap with crazy facial hair. His face.gave me a good laugh. They all look so cute.
It's so sad that you didn't have your picture taken with Santa this year! You and Trent should have been in your family picture, just because.
Post a Comment