Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well now that it's officially after Christmas I figured that I should blog about Thanksgiving:)  There are lots of pictures to go in this post and I just couldn't narrow it down.  My family came down to visit us for Thanksgiving as well as our niece, Brooke, and Trent's brother, Thatcher.  In total there were 19 people, 2 dogs, and a cat in our house.  It was a tight squeeze to say the least.  Ashlyn started off the week with strep throat and then I got it a few days later which put me out of commission for a day and slowed me down the rest of the week.  I of course worried the whole time that my family wasn't having enough fun and that some of them might be wishing we were celebrating the holiday at my parents house, but I ended up having a blast.  It was a memory that I will never forget and surprisingly I hope that we can do it again sometime.  So, here are the pictures in no particular order.

The girls love playing on the computer with Grandpa and now Blake is old enough to enjoy the fun.
 Trent was so excited to play in our wards Turkey Bowl this year.  (Eddie, Trent, & Thatcher all suited up and ready to play)
 Claire and Brooklyn, the newest members of the family, were able to meet for the first time.
 It was a tight squeeze but I couldn't believe that we had the exact number of seats needed for everyone who was there.  Here is the adult table.
 And here is the kids table (Connor was asleep on the couch)
 We went to see the fountains at the Bellagio and the kids had a great time dancing on the sidewalk with Grandma.
 Brooke and Ashlyn waiting for the fountains to start.
 The kids thought the "gold man" was so weird.  They were all excited to get their pictures taken with him, except for Blake of course.
I love my family so much and I am so thankful they were all able to come and visit us for Thanksgiving.  It was a great week.

2 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

We had a fabulous time! The only thing that could have been better was you not getting sick.

ETCK said...

It was so much fun being with you over Thanksgiving and it was a blast being at your house. I just hope next time I'm not so stressed out with Claire. :)