It has been WAY too long since I blogged last. I tried to write a post on Blake's birthday and blogger wasn't working and since then I have just been too overwhelmed with pictures and didn't know where to start. So, I decided I would take it 1 day at a time.
Here's where I left off last. Our summer vacation.
We ended our trip to Utah with a trip to Hogle Zoo. I love taking the kids to the zoo. It isn't the biggest zoo around, but it sure beats anything we have where we live. They are also doing some great improvements. Here's the group waiting for the small animal show. (some of the people in the picture are not a part of our group)
They had a really neat exhibit of life sized dinosaurs placed around the zoo. The kids really loved them. Blake was too scared to go close to them but fascinated at the same time. The T-Rex was what sent him over the edge. I put him in his stroller in front of it for a picture and the dinosaur roared. Blake was screaming and shaking so hard until he finally realized that he could get out of his stroller and run to me. I don't think I've ever seen him so scared.Blake loved the gorillas and orangutans. He thought it was so cool that the orangutan would throw up and eat it over and over again. Gross!
Here's a cute picture of some of the cousins. Look out Claire! :)
We had so much fun playing with all our family. It's always hard to leave. We did have many photo shoots while we were there including a professional picture of the adults to document our time together.




1 comment:
Finally a post! We really like the zoo too, but seeing the dinosaurs was an extra treat. I especially liked watching the kids with the spitting dinosaur. Blake's fear of them made my day!
Post a Comment