I can't believe that both my girls are in school now. Ashlyn started 3rd grade and Avery started Kindergarten. They were both so excited. We met their teachers before school started and they both seem so nice. Ashlyn is in a portable this year which doesn't look so great from the outside, but it's actually really nice in the inside.
I think they were most excited to be at the same school and possibly see each other in the halls.Avery is so ready to be in school. She is such a smarty pants and she really craves the social attention. She is going to do great in school as long as she doesn't throw fits for her teacher like she does for me.
Even though Blake isn't old enough to be in my preschool class he is pretending to be a preschooler this year. He wouldn't let me take his picture the 1st day so I was going to take it later that week and I forgot. Now I need to put him in the same outfit and pretend it's the first day of school picture:)
2 comments:
What cute school girls. I'm sure Avery will be an angel at school.
It is so wierd to me how big the kids are. Ashlyn is almost a teenager. She looks so grown up by the tree! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment