Saturday, March 31, 2012

The After Christmas Party 2011

The kids had a blast playing with all of their Christmas presents all day long.  We had a beautiful Christmas dinner prepared mostly by mom, but everyone helped a little bit.  Since we had already been in church clothes and then back into pj's most of us stayed in our pj's the rest of the day.
 Just some good old fashioned fun.  Lindsay giving Grandma and airplane ride and Grandma dragging the train of kids down the hall.
The day that we were scheduled to leave we woke up early and went to the movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial building and then took the kids to temple square.  Avery and Blake were not happy so this picture didn't turn out the way I had hoped but it is special to me because 14 years prior, Trent and I stood at that very spot and had our picture taken the day of our wedding.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I loved seeing all your pictures! Your kids are getting so big! I know I say it all the time, but Blake reminds me of Luke so much! I was laughing at that picture of your niece holding your mom in the air...that's too funny!

Vic and Jan said...

Love the picture at the temple. Trent's expression looks the same as it did 14 years ago ... cold. We all have fun together. We are a big happy family.

ETCK said...

It's still an adorable picture (the temple one) and they will laugh at it when they're older. :)