Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ashlyn's Birthday Party

Ashlyn celebrated had so much fun at her birthday party.  I told her that she could have a small party and only invite 5 friends from school and soccer.  Although there weren't very many kids, it ended up being tons of fun. 
We all met at our house and painted nails complete with nail stamps and jewels.  We played the game celebrity where they put a celebrity on their head and they ask questions until they guess who they are.  Then we were off to Red Robin.
I let the girls sit at their very own table and I gave Ashlyn the camera.  These were just a few of the pictures that I saw when I was uploading all the pictures to the computer.
 I've never seen 8 year old girls try so hard to act like teenagers before.  I made little purses (seen on the table of one of the pictures below) inside I put gum and lip gloss, etc.  They would ask "who wants to go to the bathroom and put on lip gloss with me?"  It was so funny.

After Red Robin we went home to open presents and eat cake.  Note to self... kids do not need cake after a huge meal at Red Robin:)  I think this was Ashlyn's favorite birthday party to date and secretly, it was one of mine too.

1 comment:

Vic and Jan said...

A teenager at 8! Glad she had such a great birthday party.