I mentioned back in January that I didn't throw Avery a birthday party. She was so patient. I kept telling her that she would have one. Finally I decided to give her the option of taking 1 friend to Build a Bear to celebrate her birthday. She loved the idea. Avery invited Ari, her best friend and neighbor, to spend the afternoon with her.
At Build-A-Bear, they were able to choose an animal (from the more inexpensive box). They both picked bunnies.
They each filled their bunnies and put a wish inside.
After drying and fluffing them they were able to choose an outfit. This is where we had a hard time. There were so many outfits to chose from and they had to try each one on their bunny to see what it would look like.
Once they chose their outfits, they filled out the birth certificates and named them.
They had so much fun. Both girls were all smiles the entire time.
Next, we were off to Yogurtland.
Avery had such a great time. She and Ari are such great friends and it was really neat that they could spend such a special day together.
2 comments:
What a fun thing to do for a birthday! Not much preparation and no cleanup.
Great birthday idea. Mental note made.
Post a Comment