I guess we didn't do anything very exciting in the month of February. I guess it's probably because Ashlyn's soccer team turned competitive and our lives were changed forever. Talk about a time commitment. 2-3 practices a week across town, 1-2 games a week also across town, soccer homework up to 1 hour a day (we skipped a lot of those) :) and all the drama that goes into being in a competitive atmosphere with very competitive soccer moms. She plays with her friend Karly that she has played with since Kindergarten and she has made a lot of new friends as well. Needless to say, she LOVES it!
Oh, and I made loaf bread for the very first time! It doesn't look very pretty, but it tasted fantastic!
2 comments:
You're the best! Three loaves of homemade bread for a family of five! I think you needed my help in eating it. I could easily eat a whole loaf by myself.
That is a lot of soccer! Wow! I need you to teach me how to make bread. I bet your house smelled delicious.
Post a Comment