Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I Love The Rain" - This is for you, Dad

Last week we had some interesting weather. It went from 105 degrees to 56 degrees in 4 days. We also had some great rain. All the girls wanted to do all day was to go and play in the rain. I loved playing in the rain as a kid. Some of my favorite memories are of either playing in the rain or listening to the rain with my dad. It's so much fun to watch my kids as they play and reminisce about the good old days.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes, this week was a crazy one with all the weather changes! Very cute video clip of your girls! I love the rain... to bad that is probably all the rain that we will see this year...lol!

Tara Joy said...

Love it! Too funny cause I thought about bloggin about that cause all last week we played in the rain also.

Sara said...

I love the rain, too! Yeah, it's been awhile since we had rain, so my kids enjoyed it, too! I bet your dad loved seeing the girls playing in the rain :)

Vic and Jan said...

That was great seeing the girls play in the rain. Most moms would tell their kids that they can't go outside, because they would get all wet and dirty. It is so fun seeing your kids enjoy something that is special to you.