Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A question from a 4 year old

"Mommy, does Heavenly Father put batteries in the Earth to change the seasons?"

8 comments:

Tara Joy said...

So funny. I laughed at that only because this morning Barry Bretton asked me if there are batteries in the toliet to make it work.

Brooke said...

How do these kids think of these things!? So fun! I can't wait for Noah to start talking.. I would love to know what funny things he is thinking.

ETCK said...

How funny! What was your answer?

Vic and Jan said...

What a good opener to a science/religion lesson from mom.

Sara said...

Too Cute! I love it when they say funny things :)

Heidi said...

How cute! My kids say crazy stuff all the time also.
Thanks for letting Arielle sit with you at church yesterday. She just LOVES you! I will be doing the music next week in Primary... we will see how it goes with the baby:-) See ya soon!

Mom of Mix Kids said...

That's a smart little one to come up with that question. Cute. Oh, hi, by the way...I'm Natalie, and old friend of the Taylors. My family lived in Dillon for a few years when I was in Jr. High. It's so fun to see all the pictures of everyone and to see Tren't wife and family. He and Tory were in high school back then and I used to clean for Adele. I thought I was so cool when I got to do Trent and Tory's laundry. Lol! Secret confesion all these years later. Funny. Really though, the Tayors were a huge part of my growing up experience. I'll have to check your blog often. Thanks!

Mel and Nate said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! And that is so exciting you are having another little one! We miss you! You should come visit utah soon! It is fun to be bloggers!