I told myself I wouldn't read these books purely because everyone else has been talking about them. But, last week my friend brought over the first book in the series "Twilight" saying that she needed to get it out of the house before she read it again. I decided to take it off her hands not thinking anything of it. Well, the next day I called her and asked for the next book in the series. Keep in mind these books are about 600 pages each! Within 1 week I had read all 3 books in the series. They are very easy to read, I guess that's why I could read them so fast (I really only read at night), and they are good too. I'm not really into science-fiction of any kind, but these books were written very well and kept my attention the whole time. So, come and join me on the bandwagon and try reading them yourselves. I guess I need to catch up with my housework now that I have nothing to read!
2 comments:
Wow! You read all three in one week? Crazy! Some girls I know talk about those books all the time. Good thing I have no time to read for leisure.
I read all three in a week too! Then I read them again the next week. They're addicting. You should go borrow or buy "The Host," also by Stephanie Meyer.
Post a Comment