I feel like I don't write enough about my adorable little Avery. Today I want to tell you about how much she loves to jump. Sometimes she is a jumping bunny, other times she is a jumping bean, but tonight she was a jumping monkey. Trent and I can't help but laugh hysterically every time she starts to jump. We never get tired of watching her.
Another cute little anecdote from Avery's life... today at my doctors appointment the doctor took her outside to choose a sticker while I got dressed. When I came out to the desk the receptionist was asking her which Sponge Bob character she liked the best. She replied in her adorable little 2 year old voice, "My mommy don't wike me watch Sponge Bob". I was so impressed that she had remembered me telling Ashlyn that I didn't like that show, and that she would share it with someone she hardly knew (most of our good friends are still waiting to hear her talk). Avery does not talk much around other people, but the second she is home she never stops. We love our little Boogie Bug. She always keeps us entertained.
3 comments:
oh. me. oh. my. she's adroable!!
So cute! She is such a doll!She is going to have so much fun when her brother gets here!
I'm so glad you are having a boy. The third child is the one that really gets slighted in the picture taking category. I'm sure your boy will get lots of photos taken.
Post a Comment