Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blake - 2 Days Old

As many of you know, my sister Tanya, is an amazing amateur photographer. While she was here watching the girls we had the opportunity to have her take our very first family photos. These pictures were taken the day after I came home from the hospital. Blake was 2 days old. There were so many good pictures I had a hard time choosing the ones I liked the best, but these are definitely my favorites. Thanks Tanya!

8 comments:

Mel and Nate said...

He is so adorable! I am so excited to have a newborn again! And if she is anything like you girls, I will be so lucky! They are all so cute! I bet Trent loves having his little boy! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics. You guys are such a cute family.

Sara said...

Those pictures are all adorable...I love the bottom one w/all of you in it:)

ETCK said...

You are so welcome. I'm very happy that a few of them turned out so well. I hope you'll enjoy them!!

Goff family said...

These pictures turned out so cute! Maybe Tanya needs to come to my house after my baby is born and take a couple of our family seeing that we have NEVER had a family picture taken. Blake is so cute! I hope all is well with you, we are thinking about you!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

You have a beautiful family.

Vic and Jan said...

Tanya took some great pictures! Of course, the subject matter was great too. You have a very beautiful family. I'm still waiting for the Johanson to show through.

Tara said...

congrats...he is so cute!! :)