Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Very Own "Curious George"

Blake has received a new nickname lately. I call him George. He is a very curious little guy. With our girls we never really needed to do very much baby proofing. We moved the poisonous items, covered all outlets, put up gates, and when they were old enough to open drawers we secured the ones that contained knifes. Blake is a different story. He gets into EVERYTHING!!! I was preoccupied the other day for roughly 30 seconds and this is what I found.
Even with a mouthful of Q-tips he is still all smiles. He must have been proud of how many he fit in his mouth. Soon after I arrived he realized that the Q-tips were even more interesting because the fuzzy stuff comes off.
Life would be much easier if I just put latches on ALL of the cupboards in the house, but then I wouldn't get cute pictures like these.

We know what I'm doing this weekend :)

6 comments:

Cari Payne said...

That is Hilarious! He is so Cute! Brooklyn Loves getting to the Q-tips she thinks it is so Funny too! Little Stinks! :-)

Vic and Jan said...

Just look at it this way. The more he gets into and uses his senses of sight, touch, hearing, smelling and tasting, the more he is learning. He's going to be one smart little boy!

Goff family said...

He is soooooo very cute, Erika! Boys are just so adventurous! There is never a dull moment when you have little ones, but this is one of the greatest joys of being a mother!

Anonymous said...

Ah hahahaha! That is so funny!

Melinda said...

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one with a curious boy. Dallin sure does love getting into everything. Remind me, when does Blake turn one? I think you are a few months ahead of us. Dallin will be one in November which is quickly approaching. Time sure does fly!

Annie @ Originate and Renovate said...

Your little boy is darling. hope all is well