Monday, August 10, 2009

Sleepy Hollow Golf Course

I know that I post pictures from the golf course every year, but here are some new ones. Trent's Dad built an executive golf course from scratch on some of his land in Montana. It is absolutely beautiful and we love to spend as much time as we can at the course when we are in Montana.
The kids just outside the clubhouse.
The view from one of the tee boxes that overlooks one of the many ponds as well as the clubhouse.
Another beautiful view. Phil is now in the process of building a 10th hole as well.
The kids can never get enough of the golf carts. This picture is pretty blurry, but you can just see how much fun they are having.
Our beautiful little family.
Blake just couldn't get enough of the golf cart. He would wave his arms and squeal. He also loved to drive.
They start them young here at Sleepy Hollow Golf Course.
It is so much fun to play around at the golf course. The kids love every minute of it. Maybe someday, when the kids are older, I will learn how to golf so I can join in on more of the fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! His dad is very talented! That little golf club is SOOO cool! I didn't know they made them that small!

Shelley said...

Looks so pretty! Cute pictures. You look great, Erika.

Vic and Jan said...

I love the family picture! One of these days we're going to Montana to see the golf course. Why a tenth hole? Does that mean there will be an eleventh and twelfth...?