Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pictures

At the end of October my sister, Tanya, came down to spend some time with us and take pictures. I am so proud of how well they turned out I wanted to share them. Thanks again Tanya, you are amazing! Warning: this is a long post, but the pictures are all worth viewing:)












7 comments:

Vic and Jan said...

What a special and beautiful family!! I can't wait to be with you again soon.

ETCK said...

I'm so glad we drove all the way out to that location. It was perfect! We really did get some great shots.

Heidi said...

What cute pictures! You guys look great! Did you take them at Lake Las Vegas? That is where we did pictures last year... good location!

JennyJ said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of them, and you all look amazing! Miss you all! :)

Shelley said...

Very cute. She did a great job. They turned out good. I love the girls little boots.

Sara said...

Wow...they are all amazing! You guys all look perfect. I love all you outfits!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

wow those are SO cute! And the one where they are all looking at the camera and smiling! How was that possible?! Such a cute family!