Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This time of year is always a stressful one. It takes a lot to get Christmas ready for a family of 5 while taking care of everyone's daily needs. It is nice however, to take a break from it all and celebrate. Today Trent and I have been married for 12 years! I am so thankful that I have had him by my side to help me through the stressful moments and laugh with me during the rest. It is truly wonderful to be married to my best friend. I feel so blessed to have the family that I do and I am even more thankful that I can be with them for eternity. I love you honey!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you guys!! Hope you got to do something fun!

Have a wonderful Christmas:-)

Vic and Jan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It will be fun to babysit for you tonight for your anniversary. We're very pleased with the great husband you chose to be with forever.

JennyJ said...

That is such a great picture of you guys! Happy Anniversary! I've been thinking about you guys a lot today! :) Can't wait to hear about what you end up doing for your date!

Shelley said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were living together at Ricks. Congratulations! Our 10 year is around the corner. This time of year, is so crazy with an anniversary on top of all the other holidays. Hope you guys had a great day.