"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Happy Birthday Avery!
It's hard to believe that I gave birth to Avery 4 years ago today! She is such an important part of our family.
I loved to watch Avery sleep as a baby. I guess because it was such a rare occurrence, but doesn't she look absolutely peaceful.
Avery loves to entertain us. While she is very quite around others she is just the opposite at home. She always has a funny face or a little dance for us to put a smile on our faces.
She is a very smart little girl who loves to build things, line things up, and organize her toys in many different ways. Everywhere we go someone always stops us to tell me what beautiful blue eyes she has. Aren't they mesmerizing?
Avery loves to laugh. Her little giggle is very contagious. She has such a sweet little personality to go along with it.
We love our little "Boogie" so much. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. I truly enjoy teaching her in preschool. We have developed such a bond since I have become her teacher. I feel so proud to be her mommy. Avery we all love you so much and we are so thankful that you are part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ah, she was a really sweet baby! Happy b-day to her!!!
I can't believe she's already 4! She is so cute! I loved your Christmas card:)
It was a memorable time to live so close when Avery was born. She is such a sweetheart and lucky to have you as her mom.
What a cutie she is. I love those blue eyes. Happy birthday, Avery.
Happy belated birthday Avery! Your present is coming soon. Love you!
Post a Comment