"Your Stuk In My Hart Boy"
I wisht on a star a long time ago.
I sed I want a wonderful shining star.
I wouden't try to wish you away from me.
I can't believe I wish't on a star.
I can't believe you.
I wish't you were my love boy.
I wish you were my love.
I closed my eyes.
And opened my eyes.
And ran around the world with you boy.
Then I say to the star please don't go away from meeee.
Ok now ok now your my love baby.
You take my star away from me ya.
Your stuk in my hart boy.
Oh oooo your stuk in my hart.
Your my sweet loven boy.
I'm faneting away ya.
I'm faneting, I'm faneting ya.
After hearing this song I had to ask myself 3 questions. #1 How old is my daughter again? #2 What kind of music is her 7 year old friend listening to? #3 How can she spell words like 'believe', 'please', etc. but she can't spell some of the easy ones?
I hope this made you laugh or at least put a smile on your face.
7 comments:
Way to go, Ashlyn!
Love the song. I want to here her sing it. Way to keep a straight face!!!
That is too funny! I would've had a hard time keeping a straight face. But that was a really good job spelling a lot if big words. Too cute. Seriously, how old is she?! :)
That is hilarious!! I "wish't" we could all hear her sing it!
This is awesome! I am thinking to myself what it would have been if it were Kennedi and Ashlyn writing it. That could be VERY interesting!
Did you hear about the one they were singing about a postman and black "bootie". I meant to talk to you about that we banned it at our house and told her she couldn't sing it. The one you blogged about though is far less painful...LOL! What are the kids up to these days?
Ruth, Ashlyn told me she learned a new song at school but she didn't want to sing it because it had a naughty word in it. I asked her to tell me what it was to see how bad it was. I told her that I didn't like it because it talked about certain people in a way I didn't like, but if she wanted to change the words a little bit she could sing it:)
Post a Comment