The school year has come and gone now. Our graduation was a huge success. Trent did so much to help me set up, take care of Blake, and take all the pictures. I forgot to take a picture of Avery and I together though. I don't want to post pictures with all of the kids so here is one of Avery in her cute little hat and beautiful dress.
Avery has come so far this year. She became a lot more social and very smart. She read her first book just 3 days after her 4th birthday (we were so proud). I'm so thankful that she has one more year of preschool and I am looking forward to teaching her class again.
3 comments:
Grandma and Grandpa are so proud of Avery, Ashlyn and all those involved with the preschool. You are an excellent teacher and it's great that you found something that fulfilled so many needs.
That is great she learned to read her first book. Good for her! i need to send yazzi to your preschool:)
Cute picture of Avery!! You were a very good preschool teacher, and Arielle just LOVED you!!
Post a Comment